- A conference of the ECPR
Standing Group on Central and Eastern European Politics:
Political Leaders in Central and Eastern Europe: Roles, Actions and Consequences, Program. Presenting Paper: Stojanović, Boban; Bursać, Dejan - Party Effects on Leadership Longevity: Evidence from Western Balkans and Visegrad Countries. Cluj, RO, April 19 – 21, 2018.
- A conference of the ECPR Standing Group on Central and Eastern European Politics:
- 24th International Conference: Sustainability and Transformation (Council for European Studies at Columbia University), Panel (program): Populist Party Transformation and Quality of Democracy in Europe. Presenting Paper: Stojanović, Boban – Populism Leadership in Serbia - Governance of Aleksandar Vucic Since 2012. Glasgow, UK, July 12-14, 2017.
- New Developments in Electoral Politics of Eastern Europe: Challenge(r)s from Within and Beyond the Political Mainstream, Panel (program): New Parties. Presenting Paper: Stojanović, Boban - Movement “Enough is Enough” – A New Political Subject as an Actor of Breaking Up Cartelization of Party System in Serbia. University of Bern, 25th November 2016 – Bern, Switzerland. Abstract.
- 24th World Congress of Political Science - International Political Science Association (IPSA), Panel: Election Campaigns, Party and Candidate Strategies, Presenting Paper: Stojanović, Boban; Jović, Nikola - Personal or Party Electoral Campaigns in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo* - Empirical Findings, Link for abstract. International Political Science Association – IPSA, 23rd - 28th July 2016 – Poznan, Poland. (Online Program)
- Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy, Panel: Comparative Candidate Study and Voters Study, Presenting Paper: Stojanović, Boban; Jović, Nikola - Personal or Party Election Campaigns in Serbia - Empirical Findings – Book of Abstracts). Center for Monitoring and Research, 1st – 2nd July 2016 - Podgorica, Montenegro.
- Social, Political & Economic Change in the Western Balkans, Panel (programme): State Capacity, Institutions and Informality. Presenting paper: Kapidžić, Damir; Stojanović, Boban - Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy – Book of Abstracts), Regional Research – Promotion Programee – Western Balkans, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, University of Fribourg, 28th – 29th May 2015. Ohrid, Macedonia.
- Evropeizacija srpskog društva, učesnik panela (program): Evropeizacija i demokratizacija - uticaj Evropske unije na proces demokratizacije, Fakultet političkih nauka i Konrad Adenanauer fondacija, 28. novembar 2014. Beograd, Srbija.
- Enhancing the Contribution of Research to Policy Making in the Western Balkans – Lessons from Practice; Policy Conference and Orientation Meeting for the Policy Bridging Initiative, Regional Research – Promotion Programee – Western Balkans, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, University of Fribourg, ICPA, 19th – 20th November 2014. Belgrade, Serbia.
- The State of Democracies in the Balkans: Achievements and Failures, participant (programme), LSEE and Anglo-Serbian Society, 17th - 18 th december 2012. Belgrade, Serbia.